[GRASS-dev] Re: a better console and better diff

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 03:12:10 EST 2009

Hi,

2009/12/19 Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
> I just committed an advanced command console in develbranch_6 r40053. The changes were too many to do a diff. Please give it a spin.

I reverted this change. Reasons:

* completely breaks wxGUI

  File "/usr/local/src/grass6_devel/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/prompt.py",
line 920

* re-implements GPrompt, please implement GPrompSTC without touching
GPrompt (or GPromptSTC and GPromptPopUp can be subclassed from
GPrompt)

* accidentally reverts my previous changes (apparently you are working
with out-dated code). E.g. [1]

[...]

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/40053#file2 (line 122)