[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #465: r.proj.seg thins along null areas and raster bounds for bilinear and cubic methods

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 2 18:48:21 EST 2009

#465: r.proj.seg thins along null areas and raster bounds for bilinear and cubic
methods
  Reporter:  kyngchaos    |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  Raster       |     Version:  svn-develbranch6
Resolution:               |    Keywords:
  Platform:  All          |         Cpu:  All
Comment (by kyngchaos):

 I updated the description.html to describe it.  As Glynn pointed out, it's
 not really a bug fix, the original change in behavior that removed this
 "feature" was itself a fix so that it strictly followed the algorithms.

 I can live with leaving it out of 6.4, for my own use I'll just backport
 it locally then.

 It doesn't go up the scale of interpolation complexity.  Nearest will
 always be nearest.  Also, it's a separate choice - if you want a strict
 bilinear or cubic, that's what you'll get.  No change in current behavior.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/465#comment:17>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>