[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #465: r.proj.seg thins along null areas and raster bounds for bilinear and cubic methods

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 2 18:27:53 EST 2009

#465: r.proj.seg thins along null areas and raster bounds for bilinear and cubic
methods
  Reporter:  kyngchaos    |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  Raster       |     Version:  svn-develbranch6
Resolution:               |    Keywords:
  Platform:  All          |         Cpu:  All
Comment (by hamish):

 Replying to [comment:15 kyngchaos]:
 > bilinear and cubic fallback methods added to dev6 (r35734) and
 > trunk (r35735).
 >
 > Do you think it's OK to add them to release 6.4?

 can you summarize the new method for those of us who haven't followed this
 that closely?

 is it a critical bug fix? if not then lets play conservative please, as we
 are already up to RC3.

 FWIW I do a lot of reprojecting things like 8-color (ie CELL category 1-8)
 nautical charts where using anything but nearest cat is wrong, and
 automatic fall-over to another method will break the result.

 thanks,
 Hamish

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/465#comment:16>