[GRASS-dev] vector large file support

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:09:41 EST 2009

Glynn Clements wrote:
> Markus Metz wrote:
>

>> The dglib is still a mystery to me. I don't even know what modules use
>> it. The other vector libs don't use it, that I'm relatively sure of.
>>

> The vector library (libgrass_vect, aka lib/vector/Vlib) uses it
> (graph.c, net.c), as does v.generalize.
>
> If you want to track symbol definitons and references, look at
> tools/sql.sh.

Again, I couldn't keep up with code reading. Thanks for the info, but
I'm looking now into a segfault in Vect_break_polygons(), that will keep
me busy for some time. It seems that somewhere sometimes (large vectors,
but not >2GB) the spatial index is not updated properly, leading to a
segfault in rtree.