[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #35: Verify and uncomment Swiss datum parameters

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Jul 13 06:11:24 EDT 2009

Paul,
I just want to point you on the official Swiss geodetical office. If you
have already discussed on it, never mind of my link.
Last, this
(http://crs.bkg.bund.de/crseu/crs/eu-countrysel.php?country=CH#StartCE)
confirms your thoughts as far as I can see.

Just my 2 cent, if it is not useful just ignore...

Maxi

--

Dr. Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Responsabile Area Geomatica