[GRASS-dev] GRASS_BATCH_JOB in windows?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 17:22:28 EDT 2009

Colin wrote:
> PS.
> I haven't released a new stand-alone package for a while
> since no changes to the windows parts seem to have been made
> recently. However, I can put together an updated grass-6.4.0svn
> or brand new grass-7.0 installer (working on my machine)
> whenever there is a need.

well the fixing of #654 is a major bug in RC5, but Maris's
spaces-in-path-names fixes to gis.m has not yet been backported
to relbr64 and similar changes to some C modules/libs has not be
backported to relbr64+trunk yet. I would hope to have those
reviewed, ported, and released ASAP but have reached the limit
of what I can do with that.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/log/grass/branches/develbranch_6/gui/tcltk/gis.m
(+ more, see ticket & svn log)

thanks,