[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #697: v.surf.rst memory problems

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Jul 26 20:30:08 EDT 2009

I have added some additional tests for invalid combination of parameters
to v.surf.rst (grass65) in response to #697

And as promised some time ago, I have also added the -z flag for
interpolating
z-coordinates (but it will still do the same if layer=0, so any
scripts that people
have should still work).
So to interpolate  x,y,z data you can just run

v.surf.rst -z elev_lid792_bepts elev=test_elev3

or

v.surf.rst  elev_lid792_bepts elev=test_elev3 layer=0

Please test, because I am sure there are cases that I did not think
about.

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor