[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #709: wxgui georectify: cannot see files to be displayed in grass65svn and grass7 and cannot create new group

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Jul 31 08:48:30 EDT 2009

#709: wxgui georectify: cannot see files to be displayed in grass65svn and grass7
and cannot create new group
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlennert                      |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
     Type:  defect                        |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified                   |
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 In grass65svn and grass7, using the georectifier in the wxgui, when I get
 to the step "Select display image/map", there are no maps in the list box.
 In 6.4_releasebranch svn I get the whole list of available maps.

 Also, the creation of a new group in the previous step does not seem work:
 when I click on "Create/edit group", I get the i.group gui, where I can
 give the name of a new group and add a series of raster, but nothing seems
 to happen when I click on OK and I cannot see the new group in the Select
 group list box.

 Am putting the two issues into one report as they might be related...

 Moritz

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/709>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>