[GRASS-dev] grass7 on WinGrass Multi.make deps

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 01:41:19 EDT 2009

Glynn wrote:
> Odd. I didn't need to make that change to build GRASS 7 on Windows.
>
> OTOH, I don't see any problem with the alternative.

Ok, on the assumption that it is no longer needed I've struck it out but
not deleted it yet. The WinGrass build instructions are rapidly approaching
"how to install Msys for OSGeo4W".

still some funny business with tcltk NVIZ not launching from the wxGUI
File menu. (uses the nviz.bat batch file; startup GUI pops up but when
you hit Run just "process complete, 0 sec") I'm waiting on the next
6.4.0 binary build for all the spawn etc changes to filter through before
spending much time on that though. (also various modes of g.gui from the
command line act similarly, and as reported g.change.gui.py still isn't
making it into the PATH.

Hamish