[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #642: Refresh button / auto refresh button for Attribute Table viewer while using wxvdigit

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 15 14:10:38 EDT 2009

#642: Refresh button / auto refresh button for Attribute Table viewer while using
wxvdigit
  Reporter:  stevensj     |       Owner:  martinl
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  wxGUI        |     Version:  unspecified
Resolution:               |    Keywords:  v.digit refresh
  Platform:  Unspecified  |         Cpu:  Unspecified
Changes (by martinl):

  * status:  new => assigned
  * owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org => martinl
 * cc: martinl (removed)
 * cc: grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org (added)

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 martinl]:

 > > It would be good if the attribute table could be refreshed, either
 automatically when the attribute table chance, or with a refresh button on
 the tab with the data view.

 > See above. Your wish to refresh attribute list when digitizing (eg.
 adding new feature) seems reasonable to me. I changed milestone to 6.5
 since there is no change to get this feature to 6.4.0.

 Done in r37888 (trunk) and r37889 (devbr6). Note that currently data are
 reloaded (which is very time consuming task for large attribute tables).
 Ideally should be added/removed only given row from the list (TODO).

 Martin

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/642#comment:2>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>