[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #642: Refresh button / auto refresh button for Attribute Table viewer while using wxvdigit

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 15 14:30:17 EDT 2009

#642: Refresh button / auto refresh button for Attribute Table viewer while using
wxvdigit
  Reporter:  stevensj     |       Owner:  martinl
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Component:  wxGUI        |     Version:  unspecified
Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:  v.digit refresh
  Platform:  Unspecified  |         Cpu:  Unspecified
Changes (by martinl):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 martinl]:
 > Replying to [ticket:642 stevensj]:
 > > The attribute table viewer in the wxGUI is excellent.  When
 digitising, it would be nice to see the new features added to the table as
 you create them.  Currently, to do this you have to close then reopen the
 attribute table viewer.

 > That's not right, you can reload attribute data from contextual menu
 (right mouse button click) without closing and reopening attribute table
 manager.

 I added new button to ATM - to reload/refresh attribute data - see r37890
 (trunk), r37891 (devbr6) and r37892 (relbr64).

 Closing the ticket. Martin

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/642#comment:3>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>