[GRASS-dev] Re: [SoC] [Report #4] Kriging with GRASS and R: v.autokrige port to wxPython and more

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 19 10:16:56 EDT 2009

Anne,

Checked the Wiki site. For the vector selection choicebox, use the
Select.select class and method we've already created. It's more
flexible, will show multiple mapsets in a tree organization, and will
save you code.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University

Phone: 480-965-6262
Fax: 480-965-7671
www: <www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton>