[GRASS-dev] Remaining shell scripts

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Jun 19 15:37:29 EDT 2009

On 19/06/09 17:59, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/6/19 Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
>>>       scripts/d.vect.thematic/d.vect.thematic
>> Needs to be rewritten into Python (at least for points/lines) because the
>> current C module only does areas.
>
> Probably better to extent C module rather then porting to Python.

+1 I know I promised this long ago, and just haven't been able to
deliver. Sorry.

I do have some half-ready stuff on my machine. AFAIR main.c is more or
less done and I just need to finish the actual plotting routines. But I
will definitely not get to this before the end of July. If anyone else
wants to take a look, I can send you the code in its current state.

d.thematic.area also needs much more testing...

Moritz