[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #431: vector operations crash in 64bit OSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Mar 2 10:08:44 EST 2009

On Mar 2, 2009, at 8:52 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> On Mar 1, 2009, at 11:03 PM, Michael Barton wrote:
>
>> Can it be built with tcltk nviz? What do I have to do to make this
>> work?
>>
> You'd have to build your own TclTk frameworks, since the ActiveTcl
> is 32bit only.  I'll have to try that - my last notes (last July)
> say that 64bit Aqua wasn't working yet, only 64bit X11.

... no go.  Tk 8.5.6 still strips out 64bit compile flags.

I guess I'll have to do the same thing in the tctk nviz makefile as
for wxpython...

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe