[GRASS-dev] database driver errors from wish tcltk gui on mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Mar 15 17:50:53 EDT 2009

Here we go - the problem occurs when the GUI auto-starts when GRASS
starts.  I can get it to happen on my dev Mac when the GUI auto-
starts.  Maybe a part of the GRASS environment isn't making it to the
GUI?

On Mar 15, 2009, at 11:24 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> I just verified the problem exists.  It appears to have something to
> do with my dev setup on my Mac - installed binaries on a clean non-
> dev Mac and I do get the error.
>
> I'll see if I can track it down.  Probably something installed on my
> dev Mac accidentally getting linked to, or a path missing somewhere.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of
the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the
____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war