[GRASS-dev] Re: v.in.gshhs - bogus horizontal lines

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:20:14 EDT 2009

Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> Markus Metz pisze:
>
>> That would be the fool proof solution to avoid horizontal lines. But
>>  then you have vertical lines...
>
> If you decide it's worth your time to provide that *as an option* in
> v.in.gshhs it'd be cool.

Not right now, first I want to get grass7 topology substantially faster
than grass6 topology, then I want to check an idea on how to make
r.watershed in segmented mode faster (than r.terraflow), and then I
could look at grass-addons modules. v.in.gshhs is currently very low on
my priority list, and this suggested change is time consuming to implement.

Markus M