[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #570: startup problem with standalone GRASS install

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri May 8 06:31:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

2009/5/8 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
>> I mean "configure --with-python --with-wxwidgets=...".
>
> ie where to find the wx-config program? I've filed a ticket with osgeo4w,
> hopefully it's not noise.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/85

wx-config is not part of the OSGeo4w wxPython package. Probably you
need to compile your own wxPython using mingw. Also python-config is
missing. Question: do we need python-config? wxGUI extensions are
build using setup.py. So --with-python could check only if 'python'
binaries are available (?)

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa