[GRASS-dev] vector lib compile error in trunk

Markus GRASS markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Thu May 21 11:50:34 EDT 2009

After r37270 I get a compile error in trunk/lib/vector/diglib

The portability test in diglib is no longer passed, probably because
portable.c and port_init.c have been modified. According to the
changeset it (the compile error) doesn't make sense, but I observed that
too when I put in LFS support. The files test32.ok and test64.ok must be
created anew, preferably after some testing.

Anybody else getting this compile error?

Best,
Markus M