[GRASS-dev] reorder tcltk/opengl checks in configure?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri May 22 19:56:35 EDT 2009

Glynn,

I'm trying to fiddle with configure.in to figure out what to do for
tcltk 64bit aqua. When I run autoconf (in dev6 branch) I get:

configure.in:47: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
       If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
       See the Autoconf documentation.

Configure is generated, though it's twice the size of the configure in
SVN.  But it dies with a syntax error.

Is there anything special I need to do?

I have autoconf 2.61, which comes with the Xcode installation.  I
don't want to mess with it to update it, if that's what's needed.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin