[GRASS-dev] Raster core file processing

Henrique Shishido rickshido at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 29 00:04:38 EDT 2009

Hello people,

I'm a researcher of parallel programming of the State maringa University - Brazil.
I need to find problems that require a large computacional resources. In the last week, I've found the GRASS GSI tool and the GRASS has features that maybe can be parallelized.

I've looked the directory structures and found the raster and raster3d directory. This directories has subdirectories and it has a big ramification. I'm very confused with this various files.

My question is: What is the file responsible to calculate the raster process?

Thanks for all the answers,

Henrique
MsC. Student of Maringá State University
Informatics Departament

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com