[GRASS-dev] wxGUI Help

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Sep 7 00:27:12 EDT 2009

I made some updates to wxGUI Help (Intro and layer manager),
feel free to modify, fix, continue.

Markus, Martin - would it be possible to make the GRASS65 manual
available on-line,
something like this:
http://grass.osgeo.org/gdp/manuals.php
so that the students can get the updates without updating entire GRASS?
Also, would it be possible to include the GUI tree online as well?

thank you,

Helena