[GRASS-dev] wxGUI Help

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 7 03:22:57 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 6:27 AM, Helena Mitasova<hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:
> I made some updates to wxGUI Help (Intro and layer manager),
> feel free to modify, fix, continue.
>
> Markus, Martin - would it be possible to make the GRASS65 manual available
> on-line, something like this:
> http://grass.osgeo.org/gdp/manuals.php

It is already online but was just missing from that list.
I have added G7 as well.

> so that the students can get the updates without updating entire GRASS?
> Also, would it be possible to include the GUI tree online as well?

Since grass.osgeo.org is an old Fedora4 box, I cannot configure wxPython
there:
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass65/binary/linux/snapshot/config_6.5.svn_log.txt

So no idea how to do that... the only option would be to autogenerate
it elsewhere
and copy it onto the server via cronjob.

Markus