[GRASS-dev] OSX Snow Leopard problem with python

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Sep 7 10:21:25 EDT 2009

On Sep 7, 2009, at 2:25 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> BTW:
>
> checking for MacOSX App... no
> checking for MacOSX architectures...
> checking for MacOSX SDK... checking for /SDKSettings.plist... no
> configure: error: *** specified SDK does not exist or is not a SDK
>
> I can even no longer configure GRASS :( The SDK test needs apparently
> to be conditionalized: if on Linux/nonMac please don't test MacOSX
> SDK.

Actually, the test doesn't depend on the OSX app build, it applies to
a Unix OSX build also.  I made the tests check for empty instead of
'no' (I thought the autoconfig magic would fill in no for empty
options).  Sorry for the mixup.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy