[GRASS-dev] legends and scales

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 02:29:51 EDT 2009

Michael wrote:
> Once the map elements new bug is fixed in, I can easily
> add at=5,50,2,5 to the d.legend command in the wxgui as the
> new default (this could still be changed by the user
> subsequently). If everyone likes it we can keep it. It looked
> pretty good to me--

me too.

just check how it looks for CELL maps, I suspect it will be
too small and we'd need a type check + a different default
for smooth vs categorical legends. that would probably have
to happen in the C code.

or maybe 5,50,2,5 is ok for all types.
d.rast.leg has its own at= set for FP maps already.

Hamish