[GRASS-dev] legends and scales

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Sep 17 10:38:55 EDT 2009

On Sep 17, 2009, at 2:29 AM, Hamish wrote:

> Michael wrote:
>> Once the map elements new bug is fixed in, I can easily
>> add at=5,50,2,5 to the d.legend command in the wxgui as the
>> new default (this could still be changed by the user
>> subsequently). If everyone likes it we can keep it. It looked
>> pretty good to me--
>
> me too.
>
> just check how it looks for CELL maps,

that very much depends how many classes you have -
I have land use map with 6 classes where it works just fine and then
another one (the official USGS land cover) that has 20+
and for that it is certainly too small. I am not sure what the
typical number of classes in cell map would be.

Maybe others who work more with the CELL maps could provide more
insight?

Helena