[GRASS-dev] Re: [SoC] Improve multicriteria analysis tools (porting add-on to GRASS7)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 5 15:49:48 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Jean-Denis Giguere
<jdenisgiguere at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems to have many changes in raster modules between GRASS6 and
> GRASS7. I would like to know if I can find documentation about porting
> GRASS6 add-on to GRASS7.

It requires several updates to the new raster library architecture.
Basically, the "raster.h" header must be added and functions renamed,
for example

  G_put_raster_row() -> Rast_put_row()
etc.

For an overview table, see
 http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7/RasterLib/ListOfFunctions

A good idea is also to compare modules between GRASS 6.5 and 7.

Best
Markus