[GRASS-dev] v.external, ogr direct access, topology and pseudo-topology.... a bit confused

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:56:21 EDT 2010

The language doesn't help, so please forgive me if I haven't been clear: I
don't expect from grass something more or something less, I was wondering if
with the new grass 7 features (like direct ogr access) it was possible to
make some daily operations faster.

I frequently use SAGA for spatial processing, so I have its features in
mind... So I just was looking how to unify the various needs (more or less
rigorous) in a single environent, like grass.

giovanni