[GRASS-dev] GRASS_ADDON_PATH error

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 05:54:26 EST 2010

Greetings all

>you made sure to put it before the exec, right?

Yes. Now grass64 file is like this:

trap "echo 'User break!' ; exit" 2 3 9 15
# Set the GISBASE variable
GISBASE=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn
export GISBASE
export GRASS_ADDON_PATH=/usr/local/myproj
exec "$GISBASE/etc/Init.sh" "$@"

I get an error window stating:
Execution failed: 'i.ndvi'
Details:
Error:

 An at command output I get:
ERROR: Required parameter <bandnir> not set:
(raster input map (Near Infrared)).
ERROR: Required parameter <bandred> not set:
(raster input map (Red)).
ERROR: Required parameter <ndvi> not set:
(raster output NDVI map).

NDVI Calculation

Usage:
 i.ndvi bandnir=string bandred=string ndvi=string [--overwrite] [--verbose]
[--quiet]

Flags:
 --o   Allow output files to overwrite existing files
 --v   Verbose module output
 --q   Quiet module output

Parameters:
bandnir   raster input map (Near Infrared)
bandred   raster input map (Red)
ndvi   raster output NDVI map

ERROR: Required parameter <bandnir> not set: (raster input map (Near
Infrared)).
ERROR: Required parameter <bandred> not set: (raster input map (Red)).
ERROR: Required parameter <ndvi> not set: (raster output NDVI map).

NDVI Calculation

Usage:
i.ndvi bandnir=string bandred=string ndvi=string [--overwrite] [--verbose]
[--quiet]

Flags:
 --o   Allow output files to overwrite existing files
 --v   Verbose module output
 --q   Quiet module output

Parameters:
  bandnir   raster input map (Near Infrared)
  bandred   raster input map (Red)
     ndvi   raster output NDVI map

But If I put this function at grasssvn6.4.0/scripts folder it works just
fine, I mean it opens the form to enter input/ouput/options information. So
it works as expected but if I put back in my addon_path folder I get these
error

Any idea of what is going wrong?

Thank you

 Kim