[GRASS-dev] GRASS_ADDON_PATH in GRASS6.4 UbuntuOS

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:18:17 EST 2010

Hello Hamish

My question, and I think Franz's, has nothing to do with msys. We are
questioning this in a linux OS system.

Like I said, if I use Cmd> prompt in the GUI, I get an error stating that I
should insert required data and prints all commands.

But your suggestion seems to have some effect
beucase CMD> i.ndvi --ui
It opened the module/GUI but it freezes when I run (and it never freezers if
it's in Scripts/) and it seems to be putting g.messasges in the command
output.
But GRASS has freezed. And when I treied to stop it printed the following
error:
(anrr:2019): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_event: assertion
`WIDGET_REALIZED_FOR_EVENT (widget, event)' failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/g
output.py", line 486, in OnCmdAbort
    self.cmdThread.abort()
  File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/g
output.py", line 108, in abort
    self.requestCmd.abort()
AttributeError: 'CmdThread' object has no attribute
'requestCmd'

Is it suppose to run scripts, from ADDON_PATH, only in the GUI command-line?

if running from the msys prompt, try to run it as "g.module --ui", or