[GRASS-dev] no GUI for GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Feb 14 15:23:35 EST 2010

The thing is, the GUI started automatically when a I compiled after a make distclean and update a couple days ago.

wxNVIZ and wxDigit work fine.

I agree about multiple r.statistics. I replaced r.statistics with r.statistics2 in the menus and made a separate entry for r.statistics 3.

After hearing from Glynn, I suggest replacing r.statistics with r.statistics2 and renaming r.statistic3 to r.statistics.quantile (and changing the menus accordingly).

Actually, to have a name that better indicates what they do, they ought to be r.coverstats and r.coverstats.quantile

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton, http://csdc.asu.edu