[GRASS-dev] MODIS Metadata information kept after GDALimport/warp into GRASS

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Feb 18 04:35:12 EST 2010

Those hist files only include the operations that are performed inside
GRASS. But for instance, MERIS-ENVISAT and other EO data includes GAIN,
SCALEFACTOR and other parameter that are relevant for image processing.
When I import them to GRASS how can I maintain this information in
raster header?
Or isn't possible and I only can do that, by inserting text using
r.support, when images are already imported to GRASS?

Thank you Hamish

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4875 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com