[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Re: Bug or my fault?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:56:35 EST 2010

I don't know if it only happens to you. We need to find someone with a lot of vector files to test it on now.

Have you tried GRASS 6.5 to see if it hangs there too? What platform are you on?

The fact that it works with TclTk is irrelevant. Completely different language and interface programming.

Do you get any slowness when you try to pick a vector map with all of your vectors present?

Michael