[GRASS-dev] Issues of 6.5 build on WinXP

Michael Barton c.michael.barton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 16:33:23 EST 2010

OK. I see this and the problem it is trying to solve.

For this to work correctly, I think that what ought to be happening is that

1) the EVT_TEXT event should be storing whatever is being typed into the map field only.
2) when one of the combo boxes is hit, *then* the field filling routine should be run

Does this sound right?

Michael

Michael Barton