[GRASS-dev] xganim compilation on GRASS 7

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jan 3 17:22:08 EST 2010

On Jan 3, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2010, at 2:13 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
> I'm specifying the archs, using the exact same config string that I used successfully a couple days ago. This string works in 6.5 too. Could this be related to the Mac make file changes you did over the last couple days?
>
> Michael

I thought you were, but this is exactly what would happen if not...

In platform.make, what do you have for LINK_FLAGS, MACOSX_ARCHS and MACOSX_ARCHS_WXPYTHON?  Just a check, because if MACOSX_ARCHS_WXPYTHON is wrong, wx nviz and vdigit would have failed also.

... maybe the xganim makefile somehow didn't get updated in your copy of trunk?  is this line in the xganim makefile (followed by some subst mangling):

ifneq ($(MACOSX_ARCHS),)

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.