[GRASS-dev] xganim compilation on GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Jan 3 20:48:19 EST 2010

On Jan 3, 2010, at 3:22 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Michael Barton wrote:
>
>> On Jan 3, 2010, at 2:13 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>>
>> I'm specifying the archs, using the exact same config string that I used successfully a couple days ago. This string works in 6.5 too. Could this be related to the Mac make file changes you did over the last couple days?
>>
>> Michael
>
> I thought you were, but this is exactly what would happen if not...
>
> In platform.make, what do you have for

> LINK_FLAGS

LINK_FLAGS          =   -arch i386 -arch x86_64

> MACOSX_ARCHS

MACOSX_ARCHS    =  -arch i386 -arch x86_64

> MACOSX_ARCHS_WXPYTHON?

MACOSX_ARCHS_WXPYTHON =

That is, there is nothing there. Maybe this is the problem.

> Just a check, because if MACOSX_ARCHS_WXPYTHON is wrong, wx nviz and vdigit would have failed also.
>
> ... maybe the xganim makefile somehow didn't get updated in your copy of trunk?  is this line in the xganim makefile (followed by some subst mangling):
>
> ifneq ($(MACOSX_ARCHS),)

# substitute OSX arch flags for wxpython
ifneq ($(MACOSX_ARCHS),)
CFLAGS := $(subst $(MACOSX_ARCHS),,$(CFLAGS)) $(MACOSX_ARCHS_WXPYTHON)
CXXFLAGS := $(subst $(MACOSX_ARCHS),,$(CXXFLAGS)) $(MACOSX_ARCHS_WXPYTHON)
LDFLAGS := $(subst $(MACOSX_ARCHS),,$(LDFLAGS)) $(MACOSX_ARCHS_WXPYTHON)
endif

Michael