[GRASS-dev] ps.map and map background

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Sun Jan 17 03:07:53 EST 2010

Hello,
before emitting a ticket for this suggestion, I would like to know if
ps.map allows to switch from white to any color the background of a map
composition. Particularly I tried with the rectangle subcommand but it
fails : the rectangle lays over all geographic features, whatever the
precedence given to the command...
Of course I can manually edit the ps file, then add a colored box as
first ps instruction; but I would like to have this automated. And
perhaps other folks could profit of this new property.

What do you think of this point ?

Thanks,
Vincent.