[GRASS-dev] missing proj-parms.table in GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:13:46 EST 2010

Well, we need what is in this file to correctly create a full proj4 string. It's easy to change where the location manager looks for files, but they need to be built.

Specifically, the following files are read by the __readData method of the LocationWizard class to create the lists and dictionaries needed for the wizard.

proj-parms.table
datum.table
ellipse.table
proj-desc.table