[GRASS-dev] Scripting in Linux

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:17:59 EST 2010

Thanks. But regarding other scripts (r.*, v.*) I just have to add them to
the Scripts folder  without doing anything else,right? (because in Windows
it's necessary to run make)
Regarding "add it with the "command layer" button." what do you mean with
this? Do add a button in Wxpython GUI menu (menudata.xml)?

Thanks
Kim