[GRASS-dev] Compiling i.pr

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:55:20 EST 2010

Hello Markus

That is weird because in December2009 GRASS mailing list Archive are a few
messages, from Glynn Clements, explaining/debugging i.pr compilation in
WinGRASS 6.4 and it worked. Back at that that time the problems were a
library and drand48 (that doesn't exist in Windows). So the problem might be
other...
Several o i.pr.X are compiled but, as far as I can see, only i.pr is not
there.
The following errors seems to have something to do with vector support:

/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/include/grass/vect/dig_structs.h:179: error:
expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘OGRDataSourceH’

/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/include/grass/vect/dig_structs.h:22:21: error:
ogr_api.h: No such file or directory

Any idea? (This classification module one of the main modules for me to
choose GRASS and I saw it working on WinGRASS and it's pretty COOL).

Thank you for your help

Luisa