[GRASS-dev] Re: mysys startup for win grass fails

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Jan 30 20:16:23 EST 2010

hi

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Hamish"
Gesendet: 31.01.10 01:45:06
[...]

>> I can provide this WinGrass-Installer-version including
>> Colin's msys.bat-version if needed?.
>
>I think all future WinGrass builds (both yours/Colin's and the
>nightly builds need to use it if they are going to work with
>C:\Program Files\.

i've tested and compared a little bit (from the wx-gui and the msys-shell) the last WinGrass-Installer of the nightly build
and the self-build with Colin's modified msys.bat-version, both installed in C:\Program Files\ on WinVista32.

Beside the v.colors and r.out.xyz-issues i've found today,  both installing types with different msys-versions are working
from the wx-gui and msys-shell here.

> I've tested this WinGrass-Installer-version a little bit in
> WinGrass+Msys-mode:
>> - v.colors isn't working because the color rule "elevation"
>> can't be find
>
>I think I've fixed this in 6.5svn with r40747. I'll backport
>to 6.4 soon.

thanks

best regards
Helmut

thanks,
Hamish

Nur noch bis 31.01.2010: DSL Komplettpaket für 16,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/