[GRASS-dev] GRASS Imagery

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Jul 18 21:16:20 EDT 2010

Markus,

Thanks for doing this. It has been on my todo list for over a year. So I'm glad that you have taken this up.

It seems to me that your 2nd option is the best one. However, what was once mapdisp.py is now split into 3 different modules, so this is somewhat more complicated than it was.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton, http://csdc.asu.edu