[GRASS-dev] swig in grass7

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:28:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

2010/7/29 Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>:
> It's still used for the vdigit module. But both vdigit and nviz need
> significant re-writes anyhow. My inclination for 7.0 would be to

I am planning to rewrite wxGUI digitizer to Python (probably later in August).

> remove everything related to SWIG, and disable the vdigit and nviz
> modules.

Do you speak about TCL/TK nviz or wxNviz? TCL/TK Nviz can be removed
when wxNviz is ready. wxNviz has been rewritten to Python by you.
AFAIU only one blocker is wxGUI digitizer.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa