[GRASS-dev] r.in.pdf

roger at spinn.net roger at spinn.net
Mon Jun 7 12:07:27 EDT 2010

It would certainly be possible to do so, but I don't think there is a way to
do it without requiring the user to provide the geographic information.

The script could provide for user input of the missing information.
Alternatively the script could require that the user is in the correct
mapset and has the right region boundaries for the map that will be
imported.  In that case the script would use the region settings and the
image resolution to build the world file.