[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1088: r.fillnulls: support other interpolation methods

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 21 14:37:51 EDT 2010

Thanks Markus,

This is very close to the methods we used in the last month to rebuild early Holocene landscapes in eastern Spain. Your tips are very useful. I only wish we'd had them before we did a lot of experimentation.

Cheers
Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton