[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #131: Tool to assist creation (design) of simple scripts within from the wxpython-GUI

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 21 16:01:12 EDT 2010

#131: Tool to assist creation (design) of simple scripts within from the
wxpython-GUI
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  nikos                 |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified           |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Changes (by martinl):

 * cc: martinl (added)
  * milestone:  6.4.0 => 6.5.0

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 nikos]:
 > Martin,
 >
 > is this a ticket that can be closed? I am not following closely the new
 achievements with respect to the wxGUI but I think I've spotted something
 relevant with this wish.

 take a look at wxGUI Modeler which allows exporting model to Python
 script. Note that development of wxGUI modeler is on the beginning.

 http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxGUI_Modeler

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/131#comment:3>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>