[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #979: WxGUI fails to display vector attribute table if default db connection is missing

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 12 09:34:54 EST 2010

#979: WxGUI fails to display vector attribute table if default db connection is
missing
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  marisn           |       Owner:  martinl
      Type:  defect           |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  wxGUI            |     Version:  svn-releasebranch64
Resolution:                   |    Keywords:  wingrass, database
  Platform:  MSWindows Vista  |         Cpu:  x86-32
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Comment (by hamish):

 Martin:
 > Hopefully fixed in r41403.

 yes, works for me. (tested in 6.5svn on linux)

 but now I get a bunch of warnings in the terminal
 {{{
 (gui:6256): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to
 allocate widget with width -5 and height 17
 }}}

 thanks,
 Hamish

--