[GRASS-dev] g.extension in GRASS 6.5

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat May 8 13:31:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

2010/5/6 Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:

[...]

>> That is,
>> g.extension won't run from the MSys or Windows command window. I'm not sure
>> if it will run even from the wxGUI menu. IMHO, it is very important that we solve this issue.
>
> In the first place g.extension could be added to the wxGUI menu (as
> Windows users
> know it for the R-GUI in R-stats) to get this functionality in.

done, see also an experimental prototype of the extension manager in GRASS 7

http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa/grass/swf/install-addons.html

I still incline to replace g.extension Bash script by Python version.
There is small probability that the new features (-f/-g flags) from
Python script will be implemented also in Bash.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa