[GRASS-dev] Re: i.pr in GRASS6.4

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue May 18 10:39:22 EDT 2010

I'm sorry but I need to make a correction regarding this. This was done
for GRASS6 so Makefiles will be similar to the ones that GRASS6.4 has.

Ok I have downloaded i.pr into my LINUX (Ubuntu machine)  and I've used
this command to compile:
sudo make -C i.pr MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn &>log.log

Attached to this email is the installation LOG. I had a few errors,
regarding Description.html but how is the rest? OK?
(will it work on GRASS6.4?)

Thank you
best regards,
Antonio Rocha