[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] grass 7 monitor

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 18:14:50 EDT 2010

Hamish:
> > - python scripts are not happy on WinGrass (apparently
> > ok in 6.5, so selective backporting of code should fix
> > this)
Markus N:
> Where to look into that?

the trick is knowing what needs backporting :)

AFAIU Glynn's last comments on it stated that g.parser's -s flag had been
backported already but the grass.python library needed to be updated to
use it. Seems like an obvious place to start. (& see RelCrit trac ticket)

Michael seems to be at the coalface of encountering it. I'm not using
WinGrass or python scripts much in my work so just my understanding..

Hamish