[GRASS-dev] Help - run r.profile through python

melolp melolp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:35:20 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I need some help since I'm new using GRASS functions through python.

I'm trying to use the function r.profile.

My code:

from grass.script import raster as grass

os.chdir('F:\GEOSTORM\Python scripts')

grass.run_command("r.profile",-g,input= teste1,output = teste, [12244.256
-295112.597,12128.012 -295293.77])

However I'm having the following error mesage:

"non-keyword arg after keyword arg grass.run_command"

Does someone can help me to write the correct code to call the r.profile
function from GRASS.

Best regards,

Pedro